A Worldwide touch of Dutch..
A Worldwide touch of Dutch..
COVID-19 (CORONA) virus
The COVID-19 virus outbreak has created incredible challenges and consequences as well as changed the course of our daily life and foreseeable future.
Our lives and our businesses have all been affected in ways we could not have never imagined.
In recent weeks, our industry suffered unprecedented sales declines, as did many businesses.
We have been working diligently on plans to keep servicing our customers during this unprecedented time.
Over the course of the last few days, governments worldwide have ordered shut downs of non-essential businesses.
Due to government mandates and our obligation to protect the health of our communities and workforce, we have no alternative but to evaluate on a daily basis, what the next course of action shall be.
We know these are difficult and uncertain times and we are taking every possible action to remain open as long as public safety is not at risk.
On behalf of all of us at Tuning, we hope that you and your families remain healthy and safe.
We will keep you informed as soon as we have updated information on our ability to resume serving you again.
Fore more detailed information on specific destinations thru out the world, please contact your salesperson.
Tuning NL and Tuning USA management teams
NON AUCTION DAYS
- Easter Monday – Mon, Apr. 22
- King’s Day – Sat, Apr. 27
- Ascension Day – Thu, May 30
- Whit Monday – Mon, Jun. 10
- Christmas – Wed, Dec. 25 & Thur, Dec. 26
- New Years – Tues, Dec. 31 2019 & Wed, Jan. 1 2020
IMPORTANT HOLIDAYS 2020
- Christmas day: Wed, Dec. 25 (2019)
- Boxing day: Thu, Dec. 26 (2019)
- New Year’s Eve: Tues, Dec. 31 (2019)
- New Year’s day: Wed, Jan. 1
- Valentine’s Day: Fri, Feb. 14
- Intl. Women’s day: Sun, Mar. 8
- St. Patrick’s day: Tue, Mar. 17
- Passover: Apr. 20 – Apr. 27
- Easter Sunday: Sun, Apr. 28
- Secretaries day: Wed, Apr. 24
- Mother’s Day (US/CA): Sun, May 12
- Thanksgiving (CA): Mon, Oct. 14
- Trade Show (NL): Nov. 6-8
- Thanksgiving (US): Thu, Nov 28
- Hannukah: Dec. 23-30
CHECK OUT OUR INSTAGRAM FEED !
The 40th anniversary of Tuning BV, back in 1971, was commemorated with a Delft Blue cup. On it, a firm handshake is pictured, a sign that business-relationships and friendships go well together. That’s what the company is aiming for.
So, the company was founded in 1931. Its founder, Willem Hendrik Jacobus George “Bill” Tuning (born Naarden, The Netherlands November 23, 1914) then nearly 17 years of age, had recently returned from the South of France where he attended an agricultural college at Lorgues.
His wish was to start a business in the centre of the then much smaller Dutch Flower industry in Aalsmeer, which was not an easy thing to do in the 30’s of the last century, the entire world being immersed in a terrible economical crisis.