Die beste Auswahl von Blumen und Pflanzen
W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V., located at Cotoneaster 41
1424 LB De Kwakel The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
https://tuning.nl Cotoneaster 41
1424 LB De Kwakel
The Netherlands +31 (0) 297 387900
Joost de Vries is the Data Protection Officer of W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. processes your personal data because you are using our services and / or by providing it to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process: – First and last name
– Address details
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com, we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– You can call or e-mail us, if necessary to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– W. Tuning flowers export B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– W. Tuning flowers export B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person there (for example an employee of W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V.) present.
How long we store personal data
W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data > Retention period > Reason
Personalia > 1 year > for correspondence
Address > 1 year > for correspondence
Sharing personal data with third parties
W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. provides only to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for advertisers and / or social media companies. Below an overview:
Cookie: Googly Analytics
Function: Analytical cookie which measures website visits Retention period: 2 years
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data to W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, within four weeks, at your request.
W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. also wants to point out that you have the possibility to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https:// autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip- ons
How we protect personal data
W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. W. Tuning bloemenexport B.V. has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– TLS (formerly SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
– DNSSEC is an additional security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name to the linked IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.